Celebrating a socially-distanced birthday, hen-do or other special occasion? We'd love to host an Arty Party for you!
How our Arty Parties work:
- Choose one of our 8 Art Kits, which include a pre-sketched canvas, paints, brushes and more
- Invite up to 15 family, friends or colleagues
- We'll post the kits directly to everyone’s door, shipping all around the world
- Join a live virtual class on Zoom, with your artist host, at a time that suits you
- Prosecco, nibbles & party hats optional (but recommended)
Great for friends, family and team-building events.
Once you've purchased, a member of the team will be in touch with you to confirm a date and time. If for any reason your preferred date and time isn't available, we'll refund you in full, no quibbles.
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- United Kingdom : 1 - 5 business days
- North America : 5 - 7 business days
- Europe : 5 - 7 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm a beginner, are your Art Kits suitable for me?
Absolutely. All our Art Kits are designed to be beginner friendly.
If you're looking for pure simplicity, we'd recommend
1. Golden Landscape
2. Yorkshire Giraffe
If you're looking for a bit more of a challenge, we'd suggest:
2. Throwing Bananas
And remember, it's not about matching the original piece perfectly, this isn't paint by numbers. It's about taking inspiration from the piece and making it your own.